Need some preamble about nails in here.
The quality of gel nails speaks for itself, but among the many advantages of having them applied are:
- Many gel nail clients report that gel nails feel more natural and less rigid than acrylic nail extensions
- Soft gel nails like Calgel and Gelish are easily removed with acetone when soaked or wrapped for about 8–15 minutes and do little to no damage to the natural nail
- Gel polish manicures can last up to 3 weeks with no chipping, peeling or cracking
- Gel polish nails dry immediately upon completion of the service, so no worries about smudging or ruining your manicure
- Holds shine and does not fade like regular nail polish – with regular polish, the top coat begins to dull after a few days, but with gel they look as shiny on day 14 as they do on day 1.
Gelish – Soak off gel polish. Performs like a gel, applied like a polish, it provides a thin layer of colour lasting up to two weeks. Choose from over 90 shades, so why not squeeze in a Gelish treatment whilst your hair colour develops – get the Complete look.
Calgel – A soak off gel with exceptional longevity that moves with the natural nail. Calgel was designed with the natural nail in mind. If you are looking for a product that not only protects, but also helps to improve the condition of the natural nail, then this is the product for you. We hold over 60 colours and around 20 glitter Calgels. We guarantee Calgel for 14 days, but most of our clients enjoy longer – sometimes up to a month! If you are hard on your nails and need them to withstand the toughest of jobs whilst staying glam, Calgel will not let you down.
Manicure & Pedicure
We only use OPI products for our range of manicures and pedicures. Known for their exceptional formula, fashionable colours and celebrity following, OPI’s vibrant lacquers are super rich and long-lasting.